We hope you’re getting to know us better, slowly but surely, with these Spring Spotlights. We’re trying to demystify our work and give you a glimpse into life at Spring…how are we doing? Next up is Jack.
Joined Spring in: May of 2015
At work: Jack oversees the client service team of our brokerage arm, Spring Insurance Group. He takes great pride in making sure clients get the best possible products and services and ensuring that his team delivers quality service in a timely manner. Jack organizes regular training and development for his team so that they maintain a thorough understanding of the marketplace. He also works closely with senior management on client strategy and leads both client retention and acquisition. In summary, he’s got a lot on his plate.
Outside-of-work: Jack has been into sports his whole life, and continues to play in a local men’s hockey league. When he has some spare time, he also enjoys golfing, hiking and gardening.
Favorite season: “Fall is my favorite season because I love the changes in the leaves and the crisp mornings, not to mention pumpkin hunting. It’s fun see everyone preparing for the oncoming winter.”
Favorite flower: Jack picks lilacs as his favorite because he loves their smell.
Favorite food: Italian. Saw that one coming.
Favorite part about working at Spring: Jack most enjoys the constant interaction with his clients in trying to fulfill their business needs.
If given the chance, who would you want to be for a day? “JFK. I’ve always admired him and think he could have been one of our most successful presidents if his presidency wasn’t, unfortunately, cut short.”
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021