We are delighted to announce that Lai-Sahn Hackett, Spring’s Director of Market Research, was recently recognized by the Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) as one of two recipients of their Emerging Leader Award for 2021. Lai-Sahn has been a self-starter since she started with Spring as a Consulting Analyst.
Lai-Sahn continuously takes on more to proactively become an expert in her field, making real contributions to not only our company and clients, but to the industry at large. Committed to professional development, Lai-Sahn helped create educational content for DMEC’s micro credentialing courses. She also plays a pivotal role in Spring’s industry-leading benchmarking and survey capabilities. She is adept at turning data into meaningful insights, cutting through the clutter so that organizations understand the areas of their programs that need action. Last year, Lai-Sahn was instrumental in launching a COVID-19 related benefits survey, gauging different reactionary measures taken by employers. She also took the findings of our annual healthcare benchmarking survey and created an innovative, digital benchmarking dashboard so that we can filter through client data in a range of ways for different comparisons.
Lai-Sahn is certainly deserving of the DMEC Emerging Leader Award and we couldn’t be more proud and lucky to have her on our team!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021