As the weather turns cold in Boston, the Spring team is looking forward to heading to the Cayman Islands in a few weeks!
It’s not just a holiday in the sun, however. Being one of the largest domiciles, Cayman is a breeding ground for captive thought leadership and Spring has been a longtime supporter of the Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC) who puts on this great event every year. In fact, Spring has been attending the annual forum for over a decade. This year, we are proud to announce that our Managing Partner, Karin Landry, will be presenting on voluntary benefits in captives on Thursday, December 5th at 3PM, during the three-day event.
Karin will be presenting alongside Larry Smith, Vice President of MedStar Health, a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 120 entities in the Baltimore area. The session will highlight different advantages to adding voluntary benefits to your captive, and offer strategies and best practices for how to structure a program. The audience will be walked through two case studies to make the concepts come to life.
If you’re heading to Cayman, we hope you can make Karin’s session. If not, we’ll have a whole team that would love to chat with you at booth #7!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now: Parts 5 and 6 - December 15, 2020
- 9 Areas of Focus For Employers Right Now: Parts 3 and 4 - November 12, 2020
- Spring Hits it Big in Captive International’s US Awards - October 6, 2020
- DOL Issues Updated FFCRA Regulations In Light Of Recent Federal Court Decision - September 18, 2020