The Spring team is excited to enjoy warmer temperatures at the upcoming Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA) 2020 International Conference. This will be the firm’s 12th consecutive year being involved in this conference, which brings together hundreds of the industry’s best and brightest to learn from each other.
This year, our Managing Partner, Karin Landry, will be on a panel of captive experts, sharing their experience and guidance for the industry’s future generations. She will be joined by Deyna Feng of Cummins, Inc., Pete Kranz of Beecher Carlson and Michael Scott of Allison & Mosby-Scott, thus offering the perspective of the employer, the consultant, and the attorney. The goal of the session is to give young professionals the chance to ask veterans any questions or discuss challenges in an informal format. The audience will switch between the four panel members at certain intervals, eliciting a “speed dating” sort of environment. CICA has recognized that this aging industry needs to focus on preparing tomorrow’s leaders, as well as attracting new and young talent. This session is a step in the right direction to achieve those goals.
If you are heading to the CICA Conference in Ranco Mirage, CA from March 8th-10th, please check out Karin’s session, “Speed Networking with Young Professionals”, which will run from 3-4 PM on Monday, March 9th.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021