The Spring team is delighted to announce that we will be sponsoring the Cayman Captive Forum which runs from November 27th to the 29th in the Cayman Islands.
While the conference’s location and weather (especially in November) are certainly a treat, we swear that’s not the only reason we’re going. In fact, Spring has been involved with the Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC, the host group) for over a decade, and its events and resources have never let us down. This year we will be joining over 1,400 other industry professionals to network and share our experiences and best practices. Attending conferences is one of the strongest ways that we keep our pulse on trends, and with such a large captive market in the Cayman Islands, this is one of the best.
A group of impressive speakers will present on topics like:
- Risk distribution
- Tax considerations
- Regulatory updates
- Cyber risk
And much more!
If you are heading to the Cayman Captive Forum too, please stop by booth #7 to say hello to our team. We’ll be giving out a great raffle prize!
Latest posts by Peter Johnson (see all)
- Is Inflation Inflating Captive Demand? A Q&A - May 17, 2022
- Business, Interrupted: Post-Pandemic Policy Lessons - November 2, 2021
- Does a Captive Solution Make Sense For You? - April 21, 2020
- How COVID-19 Will Impact These 8 P&C Policies - March 31, 2020
- The 4 Biggest Themes from the 2018 Cayman Captive Forum - December 6, 2018