We are delighted to announce that Spring Consulting Group won the US Captive Review’s 2017 Actuarial Firm of the Year award for the third time. Our actuarial team
works hard, regularly exceeds client expectations and is one of only a few completely independent firms that also provides a wider range of services. Their work has paid off once again this year, having also won the award in 2013 and 2016. We are both excited and proud to have received such great recognition.
The US Captive Review’s Annual Awards Ceremony was held in Burlington, Vermont on Monday, August 7th, prior to the kickoff of the annual VCIA Conference, which many award nominees and recipients were also attending. Spring had a representative group attend the awards dinner, including our Chief Actuary, Steven Keshner, who accepted the award on stage, and newly hired Peter Johnson as well. We were also short-listed for the Cell Captive Initiative award.
Steven and the rest of the team are humbled and honored, having gone up against some bigger, similarly well-respected names in the actuarial industry. As our actuarial arm continues to grow, we strive to deliver the same kind of excellence we’ve been recognized for throughout the past few years. We are thankful for our clients, our people, the Captive Review and the industry professionals who had a hand in making this decision.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021