Spring took home the award for Employee Benefits Specialist of the year, and our Senior Consultant, Prabal Lakhanpal, won the Emerging Talent award for service professionals.
Our team works tirelessly day in and day out to deliver the best, research-driven and innovative service to our clients, with the goal of always producing tangible results. All of our staff is encouraged to participate in educational and industry related events and organizations so they can continue to build their skills and knowledge, and Prabal is a prime example of this development and growth. Always at the forefront of employee benefits and how they intersect with captives, we are constantly thinking outside-the-box to help clients fund competitive benefits packages that makes sense for their organization, its culture and its risk profile. This has been a particularly strong year for us, and we thank Captive Review for the recognition.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021