We are proud to announce that our Managing Partner, Karin Landry, has once again been named a Power 50 captive professional – a global accolade that recognizes the captive industry’s top performers and thought leaders. Karin has been named to this annual list for over a decade now, speaking volumes about her commitment to excellence within the captive space. It also exhibits her ability to meet and exceed expectations from clients, partners and colleagues, as it is driven by a peer-based voting system.
We want to thank Captive Review for assessing the top captive champions across the globe and giving them this esteemed acknowledgement, and we especially want to congratulate all the amazing talent represented on this list. We look forward to continuing to drive the industry forward with innovative thinking and quality, objective and results-driven work.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Top 3 Leading Topics in the Risk Management Industry: A RIMS 2022 Recap - April 20, 2022
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021