We are thrilled to announce that our Senior Consulting Actuary, Peter Johnson, FCAS, MAAA has been named a 2019 Break Out Award Winner by Business Insurance. Peter leads our property & casualty team and works on a range of client projects as well as regulatory initiatives. He has almost 15 years of experience in reserving, pricing, alternative risk transfer and reinsurance risk transfer work.
Peter is responsible for product and service development of P&C actuarial services for both large and small captive insurance companies, self-insured entities, and traditional insurance companies. These services include:
- issuing statements of actuarial opinions
- annual (or more frequent) reserve reviews
- captive application reviews
- captive feasibility studies
- pricing/funding studies
- retention analyses
- financial statement projections
- risk transfer testing analyses
Peter was born and raised in Wisconsin. He is a fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries. You can learn more about him here.
We have been happy to have him on our team for about two years now and are so proud of this well-deserved recognition!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Top 3 Leading Topics in the Risk Management Industry: A RIMS 2022 Recap - April 20, 2022
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021