We are excited to share that our Senior Vice President, Karen English, has been invited to speak at this year’s National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo, which runs from November 6th-8th in Las Vegas. Karen, winner of the 2019 Power Broker award for Workers’ Compensation, is an expert in the field and will bring great value to the audience.
Her session, Getting Smart Integrating Workers’ Comp, Disability and Leave Programs, runs from 2:30-3:45 PM on Wednesday, November 6th. She will be presenting alongside Kerry Daley, Absence Program Manager at Robert Half. Together they will cover the full spectrum of integrated program benefits, such as:
- Cost reductions
- Increased productivity
- Greater efficiency
- Deeper understanding of employee health
- More consistent claims
The duo will offer best practices for integrating, and will demonstrate different approaches, implementation challenges and results through a case study. Attendees will leave with enhanced knowledge about the dangers of a program of silos, and with a plan of attack for integrating and/or maintaining their leave program.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021