We are excited to share that our Senior Vice President, Karen English, has been invited to speak at this year’s National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference & Expo, which runs from November 6th-8th in Las Vegas. Karen, winner of the 2019 Power Broker award for Workers’ Compensation, is an expert in the field and will bring great value to the audience.
Her session, Getting Smart Integrating Workers’ Comp, Disability and Leave Programs, runs from 2:30-3:45 PM on Wednesday, November 6th. She will be presenting alongside Kerry Daley, Absence Program Manager at Robert Half. Together they will cover the full spectrum of integrated program benefits, such as:
- Cost reductions
- Increased productivity
- Greater efficiency
- Deeper understanding of employee health
- More consistent claims
The duo will offer best practices for integrating, and will demonstrate different approaches, implementation challenges and results through a case study. Attendees will leave with enhanced knowledge about the dangers of a program of silos, and with a plan of attack for integrating and/or maintaining their leave program.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now: Parts 5 and 6 - December 15, 2020
- 9 Areas of Focus For Employers Right Now: Parts 3 and 4 - November 12, 2020